I found this recipe on Pinterest, courtesy of Little Bitty Bakes, and just had to add it to The Apron Adventures. It’s THAT good. It literally tastes like you are eating cake batter out of a bowl. But without all the calories and fat! I modified it just a touch using Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt. It adds a little extra protein and creaminess.
Makes 24 servings
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, yogurt, and cool whip
- Mix until thoroughly incorporated and all ingredients are completely incorporated
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (I had no self control and ate it right away…)
- Garnish with extra sprinkles
- Dip with pretzels, apple slices, or fat-free animal crackers
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (49g), Calories: 90, Calories from Fat: 4, Total Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium: 148mg, Total Carbohydrates: 17g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 9g, Protein: 3g
Mmm, love Funfetti Dip!! I actually always make mine with Greek yogurt, too! I guess I should update the recipe to tell everyone that. It makes it so much more creamy and thick, right?!
Yes! Adds a little more protein too. That means we can claim it’s even healthier Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. I have been having so much fun coming up with new things to dip in it. I used frozen blueberries the other day and it was so yummy!
Pingback: Cake Batter Bites |