This chicken is absolutely fantastic! Creamy, moist, and rich. Not usually adjectives that you associate with healthy! Try making this for your friends or family and I guarantee that they won’t be able to guess that it is a “light” recipe I paired the chicken with my garlic rosemary sweet potatoes. Recipe soon to follow!
- 4 lean 6 oz. chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. canola oil (omit if BBQ-ing)
- Pepper and Salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed (you can use frozen if you like)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Season chicken with pepper and salt
- Sautee in canola oil over medium-high heat cooking 8-10 minutes per side (Or simply throw them on the grill!)
- Set chicken aside and mix together Greek yogurt, chopped artichoke hearts, and cheese in a medium bowl
- Spread the mixture over the cooked chicken breasts and use the oven to broil for about 3-4 minutes
- When the tops are golden and the cheese is melted they are ready to serve!